Temporary Business Closures - Call Now for 24/7 Security - (813) 373-9055
90% of what we do is customer service. Our job is to always ensure the safety and happiness of all guests and clients. Through Security, Ushering, Ticket Taking, and many other tasks we are a key component in all events we take apart.
To Schedule your shifts, call the office on Monday - Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm. You may also schedule through our website by submitting a schedule request below. RedyStaf App will inform you of larger events approaching and allow you to schedule with one click of a button on your phone!
Our RedyStaf App is another way for employees to schedule and sign up for events! You can also input your availability so management knows when to contact you for work. See attached form at the bottom of the page for instructions to install.
• Showered, clean shaven, neat, and clean uniform.
• Hair and Facial Hair should be neat and groomed.
• Men: No earrings
• Women: No excessive jewelry
• Uniform consists of:
– Black Pants (No cargo or BTU pants)
– Black Belt
– Black Shoes
– Black or White undershirt
– Sentry Polo
– Sentry Jacket buttoned up (If necessary)
– Sentry Hat if you are outside (If necessary)
- Paychecks are every two weeks
- Pay week is Saturday to Friday
- Pay Periods are one week behind
– You Worked Saturday, July 25th through Friday, August 7th
– Pay Day is Friday, August 14th
• Direct Deposit is available or Checks will be mailed
• Call the Office for pay discrepancies-DO NOT BRING UP PAY DISCREPANCIES DURING AN EVENT!
Sentry offers yearly training for specific venues. However, if you would like to become a supervisor, we do offer individual training's including Active Shooter, Diversity, and Many More! Ask a manager for more details.
If you are interested in working an upcoming event please message or call us to get set up!
4201 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33607, US
09:00 am – 05:00 pm